Place of Birth:
Date of Birth:
StudentUnemployedEmployee or associateFree-lancer/IndependentContractorEntrepreneurOther
Please specify if “Other”:
Lower middle schoolUpper middle SchoolMember of professional institutionsFirst degreeSecond DegreeMaster degreeOther
Area of interest::
The applicant asks AFINNA ONE S.r.l. and M800 L.t.d to be admitted to the CONTEST START ME UP!
I hereby DECLARE that:
– I have taken full conscience of the process;
– I have understand the final objectives of the contest’s procedures;
– I am aware of the conditions under which I may benefit, after a successful application, from forming a commercial partnership with Afinna One S.rl to implement and develop the business idea.
-I am fully aware that irregularities and/or false declarations may lead to the application of financial penalties or administrative penalties in the form of exclusion of the applicants/participants for future participation, as laid down in the Italian criminal code and other laws (art. 76 DPR 445/2000)
– My proposal is my own and does infringe upon the laws of copyright, for both intellectual and industrial property, nor infringe upon any third parties. I thereby make the sponsor, Afinna one, exempt from any responsibility, or claims of compensation that could be put forward by any third party.
-The proposal does not violate the rights of third parties, including, but not limited to, patented trade secrets, other rights stipulated by contracts or licences, advertising or privacy rights, ethical rights or any other rights subject to protection.
– Intellectual property rights for each project remain with the applicant.
Under Article . 6 a) of the D.P.R. n. 430/2001 “Start Me Up!” does not constitute a contest with a prize or reward, and is exempt from being included under such a category, as it has the aim of presenting projects in the area of I.o.T, O.T.T. e A.I, with the chance to be awarded a recognition for one’s personal merit.
*Participants will be sent the entire regulation by 30/11/2018.
Name and Surname for Acceptance:
1) Have I already produced a first draft of the business plan?
2) Have I conducted a market research?
3) Will I set up the business alone?
4) Have I picked out the market’s points of reference?
5) Have I already found my partners?
6) Do I have a cost estimate?
7) Have I planned for legal procedures?
8) Have I examined the investments?
9) Do I have the skills needed?
10) Have I calculated my investments?
11) Am I aware of any necessary fulfilments of duty?
12) Do I have enough funds?
13) Have I identified the potential clientele?
14) Have I identified my headquarters or place of work?
15) Have I examined any possible competitors?
1. The business project (a description of the project’s area of interest)
2. Motivations (how the idea came about, reasons for being self-employed, any family history in the entrepreneurial sector)
3. Some information about the entrepreneur (education history/ formation, , work experience, main skills/competences/attitude and work ethos)
4. Why your idea stands out from the crowd
I confirm of reading and accepting the Partnership’s Conditions.